G Suite (formerly Google Apps) accounts include gmail, google docs, google calendar and many more services that help you communicate and collaborate. Each account comes with 30GB of storage for email and files. (Price is per account / email address with an inbox).
Show your customers you care, and help your Google ranking with an SSL certificate. This annual certificate can be purchased and we'll help get it installed if you're a hosting customer with us. This is for a standard domain validated certificate for a single domain name. We have access to a range of SSL options for customers hosting with us or not so please get in touch if you want one with advanced business information, a wildcard certificate or one with Extended Validation (green address bar).
Do note that some customers also have access to Let's Encrypt certificates for free.
- Installation of the latest Wordpress version and sorting the basic settings
- Installation of a couple of security plugins to try to secure things up - iThemes Security & Wordfence
- Installation of Jetpack (a wordpress set of plugins for extra security & functionality)
- Installation of a Wordpress backup plugin (in addition to the backups our hosting offers)
- Set-up of a selected theme including minor customisations to colours through the theme options
- Set up and install of Google Analytics
- Setting-up a couple of users so you can access the site
- Adding your logo to the site
- Setting up the pages structure & menu as you need. If it's only a few simple pages we'll also copy over some content for you from a word doc to the site.
- General help and support as you get going - any questions on how to do things etc.
- For £80+VAT, we will do an initial set-up of Wordpress for you. You must have purchased hosting with us too and preferably have registered or transferred in your domain name too. The £80 includes