Google recently announced a change in price for all GSuite customers.
The new price as of 2nd April 2019 is £4.60 per month per user +VAT for GSuite Basic (almost all of clients are on this level). There are no discounts for annual contracts being offered and as such the annual price is set to be £55.20+VAT per user.
This price rise is the first in many years and Google have said they do not anticipate a further change in the near future. It is based on the increasing levels of functionality being supported, more core services and the enhanced security management protocols in place. More products are also supported by Artificial Intelligence than ever before - helping to make things easier and more efficient to achieve.
All of our customers on an annual contract bought prior to 2nd April 2019 will not be affected until their renewal date, all monthly paying customers will be affected as of 2nd April.
What does GSuite offer?
- Users – fully scalable, from one to unlimited (yes, really unlimited!)
- Messaging apps – Gmail, Google Hangouts and Calendar
- Collaboration apps – Google Drive and Sites
- More apps – Google Reader, Blogger, Picasa Web Albums, AdWords and more from the apps marketplace
- Mail storage – 30GB per user shared with Google Drive, with unlimited storage option available
- Document storage – 30GB per user shared with Gmail, with unlimited storage option available
- 100% web-based – no software, hardware or maintenance needed
- Device support – Sync with Android, iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry and other popular devices
- Microsoft Outlook support – two-way sync for your email, calendar and contacts
- Platform support – 24/7 email and phone support with Google
How has GSuite evolved over the years?
Thursday, February 14, 2019